Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Packing pt. 2 The Pain of Packing

So I have been procrastinating packing for Europe... I do not want to think about taking so few bags for such a long time.

But tonight I finally started to pack. And by pack I mean that I stared at my closet and decided to try again when all my clothes were clean. That way I should have a clear look at what I really have at my disposal.

I am also waiting till my suit comes in to start.

And I have clothes at the dry cleaner.

It will happen...really....

And that ladies and gentlemen is how one rationalizes procrastination.

UPDATE: I still have not started to pack for the trip I leave for in 48 hours.

1 comment:

  1. haha i am the same way! i haven't even begun to think about packing and i leave in less than 2 weeks! somehow it will get done :P

    ReplyDelete